THE TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
Headed by Prof. Abhay Kumar and ably supported by a Corporate Relations team led by Mr. Ashish Jain, the T&P cell nurtures industry university interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, in-plant training and industrial projects. The cell does the following:
- Organizes & coordinates On/Off campus recruitment drives.
- With a data bank of over 1000 companies, the cell ensured opportunities in more than 100 companies in previous years. More than 50 companies have given our students opportunities in the current years.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Provide inputs to the training team regarding specific job/skill requirements.
- Regularly facilitates students’ interactions with top industry personnel via Guest Lectures.
- Mangalayatan University has a specialised Training and Placement Cell which takes care of all the on-campus as well as off-campus placement activities of the entire student body.
- The Training and Placement cell nurtures industry-university interaction by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, in-plant training and projects of individual relevance for the students, with the sole aim of reducing the gap between the industry and the academia.
- The list of students is drawn and maintained by the department in collaboration with Training and Placement Cell and accordingly various companies are approached for the placement of the students.
- Along with the work of the Placement Team, the students are guided by the departments as to the various job opportunities available to them. The Career Advancement Cell currently has a group of experienced faculty who constantly provide training to the students as per the required needs of the batch. Special training programs are organized and conducted to provide company-specific employability training.